forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Miles Elam <mi...@geekspeak.org>
Subject Re: Quirks -> Standards-compliance mode rendering
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 02:41:14 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> The last time I checked http://forrest.iguanacharlie.com/ with Mozilla
> 1.2 on W2K, I wasn't very happy with it - distorted layout and all.
> Miles? I was wondering whether the rounded tab corners would be the
> reason. I'm +0 on dropping them if that simplifies stuff.
> http://www.betaversion.org/~stefano/software/forrest/1.5/ hasn't got
> them, neither.

Sorry for the lag time guys.  I've been getting caught up in offline
stuff recently.

Steven, could I get a screenshot?  I'm not seeing it on my Mozilla on
Redhat.  Also, do you have the font sizes/families changed from the default?

Are other folks seeing problems?  I'm asking because I didn't think that
I had changed anything significantly on that box recently.  I'm curious
as to what could cause it to look normal for me but distorted for others.

- Miles