forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Xinclude and (in)validation
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 19:35:16 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> So, I happily got the problem I reported, and then looked for an
> Xinclude solution for validation. No real luck, I cannot find easy
> resources to get it going. Yes, I'm sure that xinclude before validation
> is the way to go, but then it seems too much hassle for a small use case
> ATM.

When googling on 'xni' and 'xinclude', it seems almost like we are the
only ones talking about this - how encouraging :-)

Would http://xincluder.sourceforge.net/ be of any help? From Elliotte
Harold, so it shouldn't be too bad, but it supports only an old pre-WD
of the spec. But wait: it's LGPL code :-|

Fun, fun.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org