forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: .cwiki question
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:02:37 GMT

Cathy Zura wrote, On 06/02/2003 7.59:
> I was able to display the cwiki file now, though I had to change it
> slightly. It was choking on the
> [http://xml.apache.org/forrest/] link. I removed the /forrest/ and it
> displayed.

Ah, yes, it chokes on this:

   [http://xml.apache.org/forrest]
                         ^
If I use

   [http://xml.apache.org]

it works.

It seems we need to tweak the wiki parsing. Stephan, what do you suggest
about usinf the new Chaperon? Can we use a more comprehensive and
complete wiki grammar? What are the things to do to switch to the new
version?

> Is the editing working in this
> version? I didn't see anything that would put in editing links.

No, it's not working yet. It's possible to create new wiki pages and
have them saved, but it's very draft.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -