forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Enabling Docbook sources
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 23:38:21 GMT

Jeff Turner wrote, On 06/02/2003 0.01:
> On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 04:47:46PM +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>We have an initial docbook2document.xsl stylesheet and I want to enable
>>it in our sitemap, via the sourcetype thing.
>
> Does the stylesheet actually work sufficiently to be useful?  The
> original author seemed a bit skeptical (see comments at the top).

Yeah, read it. Actually, I'm not sure if it's the right approach, but
it's exactly why I want to enable it. Until it's enabled, I'm afraid
nobody will look at it.

Anyway, I wish to enable it for a real reason, that is to render the
"developing with Avalon" stuff in Avalon, which is in docbook. So I will
hopefully fix the most evident errors in the stylesheet (ATM I'm fixing
validation errors 8-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -