forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: Enabling Docbook sources
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:39:54 GMT

Steven Noels wrote, On 05/02/2003 17.18:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>> We have an initial docbook2document.xsl stylesheet and I want to
>> enable it in our sitemap, via the sourcetype thing.
> 2 times cool!

When are we going to get Openoffice format support with embedded SVG? ;-)

>> The point is that we validate all docs, and so the docbook sources
>> (I'm using 4.1 now) aren't included in the catalog.
>> What should I put them? (ie which dir/subdir).
> src\resources\schema\dtd\docbook{version} - given the complexity of db,
> we might go for:
> src\resources\schema\dtd\docbook\4.1\
> src\resources\schema\dtd\docbook\{vx}

Ok, fine. What about the entities?

What about:

Actually, they are now (locally):

so probably I would do the -less-hassle- version and go with

What do our catalogue gurus have to say?

>> Any pointers about how to do it?
> add entries in the catalog and it should work.
> for the sourcetype thingy, there's an example in the sitemap IIRC

That's done already on my HD (really easy to set up, really easy )and it
works with locally available dtds. We still need to move other xml DTDs
there too BTW.

> very nice addition!
> </Steven>

Nicola Ken Barozzi