forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Enabling Docbook sources
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:18:21 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> We have an initial docbook2document.xsl stylesheet and I want to enable
> it in our sitemap, via the sourcetype thing.

2 times cool!

> The point is that we validate all docs, and so the docbook sources (I'm
> using 4.1 now) aren't included in the catalog.
>
> What should I put them? (ie which dir/subdir).

src\resources\schema\dtd\docbook{version} - given the complexity of db,
we might go for:

src\resources\schema\dtd\docbook\4.1\
src\resources\schema\dtd\docbook\{vx}

> Any pointers about how to do it?

add entries in the catalog and it should work.

for the sourcetype thingy, there's an example in the sitemap IIRC

very nice addition!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org