forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: .cwiki question
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:13:05 GMT

Cathy Zura wrote, On 02/02/2003 16.37:
> I have been trying to figure out how to use the new wiki support for
> several days with no success.  After looking at the sitemap,
> wiki2htmlpage.xsl seems to be missing.

You are right :-/
Sorry -bout that, I have committed them now. See if there are still
problems, thanks.

> It is also unclear to me how
> links to wiki pages should be written in the site or book.xmls.  Can
> someone post a small example or point me to any doc I missed?

I have added an example to the forrest seed so you can take a look at it.
Basically it all works exactly as with other xdoc files, just that the
contents are written in wiki-like syntax and the filename has to be *.cwiki

             - verba volant, scripta manent -