forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Format for packaged doctypes
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:35:16 GMT
This is the kind of thing I think we need for packaging the schemas,
XSLTs and whatnot for supporting new data types:

http://www.topologi.com/public/dzip.html

"A simple format for bundling and distributing the various schemas,
scripts and metadata needed by generic XML desktop applications."

We could have a bunch of these on a server somewhere, and fetch on demand
with Ruper.

The problem is of course, how to 'merge' sitemap snippets for multiple
formats.

Btw, Topologi's editor (which supports this) is *really* cool:

http://www.topologi.com/products/tme/index.html

One of the few editors that isn't ashamed of pointy tags.

--Jeff