forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Forrest 0.4 release
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 01:10:45 GMT
On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 04:09:54PM +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Steven Noels wrote, On 12/02/2003 15.06:
> >Jeff Turner wrote:
> >
> >>Okay then.  Could you please do the usual upload magic on daedalus:
> >>scp cvs.apache.org:~jefft/public_html/forrest/releases/0.4/* .
> >>

> >>I am off to bed now.  Since Nicola did most of the work, perhaps he
> >>should announce it?
>
> Are you kidding? *You* are doing a lot of the work, with all these
> releases and stuff. And BTW, I really don't know what to do well ;-)

Nothing much to do, just fire off the mail I pasted in the last email,
and I'll update slashdot and osdir..

For an email signed "The Forrest Team", it doesn't seem right for it to
keep coming from one person (me).

Ah, finally it's come through:
http://apache.belnet.be/dist/xml/forrest/binaries/

--Jeff