forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Forrest 0.4 release
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:47:25 GMT
Okay then.  Could you please do the usual upload magic on daedalus:

scp cvs.apache.org:~jefft/public_html/forrest/releases/0.4/* .

I am off to bed now.  Since Nicola did most of the work, perhaps he
should announce it?  Otherwise I'll do so tomorrow, and update freshmeat
and osdir.com.  Appended is a suggested release notice.

--Jeff