forrest-dev mailing list archives

From kavitha sravanthi <kavithasravan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Adding a new content type in Apache Forrest site body?
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:13:16 GMT
Hi,

Iam using 0.2 release of Apache Forrest, jdk version1.4.1_01 & Jboss,jetty server.

Currently iam facing problem with adding new content type in the forrest site body.
I have my own XML generated by map:generate type="directory" & style sheet for that
XML.(doesn’t follow documentv11 format).

 <map:match pattern="body-repository.xml">
            <map:generate type="directory" src="content/xdocs" />
            <map:transform type="linkrewriter" src="cocoon:/{1}/linkmap" />
            <map:transform src="skins/forrest-site/xslt/html/repository2Html.xsl"
            label="content" />
            <map:call resource="skinit">
               <map:parameter name="type" value="document2html" />
               <map:parameter name="path" value="content/xdocs" />
               <map:parameter name="isfaq" value="true" />
            </map:call>
         </map:match>

Adding this pattern in my sitemap obviously not helping.I am seeing a blank forrest
page with header, leftmenu, footer but no content inside the body area. I don't see
any error as well. I also tried with static XML file still I am having the same
problem. Any suggestions to place my style sheet document in Forrest body...?

Thanks for ur time,
Kavitha