forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update to latest Cocoon?
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 01:41:44 GMT
On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 11:44:50PM +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Jeff, you had made  branch about the latest Forrest, with the images in
> PDFs and the sitemap incomaptible changes.
>
> It seems that the bug you referenced has been fixed. Can we merge into
> HEAD?

I don't think we should, because although the PDF images are fixed, the
latest CVS FOP (or perhaps our stylesheet) has lots of other problems.
Some pages trigger NPEs:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=104358488604302&q=p3

CVS FOP also seems to ignore the padding-* attributes on a fo:table-cell.

--Jeff