forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Printable version
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:44:37 GMT
From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org>
> Miles Elam wrote, On 08/02/2003 20.14:
> > Do we want to change this to "downloadable version"?  I added some print
> > directives to the stylesheet.  Try printing
> > http://forrest.iguanacharlie.com/ to see the results.
>
> Yup, I've recently made the same for other skins, except that the
> current Forrest one is still half-crap.
>
> I've already changed it to "printer-friendly PDF", is this ok?

I'd also suggest to change the "Printer-friendly" icon to something like a
PDF/Acrobat logo which is more usual for PDF versions.

Additionally, a new link to really a printer-friendly version could be
added, which will display the same page in HTML, containing only the content
part (just like it is displayed in Print preview at
http://forrest.iguanacharlie.com/).

-- Konstantin