forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Enabling Docbook sources
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 01:52:39 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Steven Noels wrote,
> > Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> >>
> >> We have an initial docbook2document.xsl stylesheet and I want to
> >> enable it in our sitemap, via the sourcetype thing.
> >>
> >> The point is that we validate all docs, and so the docbook sources
> >> (I'm using 4.1 now) aren't included in the catalog.
> >>
> >> What should I put them? (ie which dir/subdir).

The arrangement that you have come up with seems fine.

There was an unfinished thread about how to manage
sets of such external DTDs and stylesheets.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=104193531407115
One idea was to have some mechanism to download them and
install when required. I would still like to have that
mechanism, as well as shipping some popular sets of resources
by default.

So would Forrest just distribute the most recent versions?

--David