forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Enabling Docbook sources
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 01:48:50 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> We have an initial docbook2document.xsl stylesheet and I want
> to enable
> it in our sitemap, via the sourcetype thing.
>
> The point is that we validate all docs, and so the docbook
> sources (I'm
> using 4.1 now) aren't included in the catalog.
>
> What should I put them? (ie which dir/subdir).
> Any pointers about how to do it?

See the temporary document for the Forrest-isation of
xml-commons docs.
http://cvs.apache.org/~crossley/commons/howto-forrest.html

The "entity resolver" docs are in DocBook and they are
processed with the DocBook DTDs and stylesheets.

The only thing that i had to do was in forrest.properties
project.catalog=/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xmlcatalog

However, there was a bug with the docbook/xmlcatalog
on my Linux. Please ask if you strike it.
--David