forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Schlierf, Stephan" <Stephan.Schli...@VSA.de>
Subject AW: Some newbie questions
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:41:05 GMT

Hm, I think I must be more precise. I didn't mean the logo but the link
above it which is shown like "Apache > Xml.apache".
I figured out that you can change it by changing the <trail>...</trail>
section and if you keep the structure but remove the content it doesn't
appear anymore.

>> 2) On the right corner of a generated HTML-site the logo "print-friendly
> >> PDF" appears, How can I change the description of this logo, say, from
> >> "print-friendly PDF" to "PDF-Anzeige" (you see, I try to localize ...).
>
> >> How can I change the logo itself?
>
>I don´t know a "configure way". But it´s written in the XSLT-stylesheet.
> >On Forrest 0.4 is in the context\skins\common\xslt\html\document2html.xsl
>
> >a named template "pdflink". There is the image and the link text defined.

Yeah, that's it!

> >> 2) The images I use appear in an HTML-site. But how can I manage to let
>
> >> them appear in the generated PDF-file as well ?
>
>No idea. If I remember right (there were some discussions here) then it´s
> >an error in the XSL-FO stylesheets, in Cocoon or in FOP. Too deep for me
> :-(

Can anybody else give me a helping hand here ?

Anyway, thank you very much for your quick replay!

Stephan Schlierf