forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Vovsi" <m...@vovsi.com>
Subject Re: Some newbie questions
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:37:01 GMT
I'm a newbie too, but hope my answers help.

> > I've got some newbie questions:
> > 1) I would like to remove the "Apache > Xml.apache" link on the top left
> > corner of a generated HTML-site. How can I do this ? (Don't worry, the
> > Forrest-logo is still included...)

Look in {%your_forrest_site}\src\documentation\skinconf.xml

> > 2) On the right corner of a generated HTML-site the logo "print-friendly
> > PDF" appears, How can I change the description of this logo, say, from
> > "print-friendly PDF" to "PDF-Anzeige" (you see, I try to localize ...).
> > How can I change the logo itself?
> > 2) The images I use appear in an HTML-site. But how can I manage to let
> > them appear in the generated PDF-file as well ?

The only way to do this I think is to modify the actual skin xslt files. The
default skins that come with Forrest distribution are located under
xml-forrest\src\resources\skins. Pick the skin to play with and then look
under xslt\html and xslt\fo

> > Any help is welcome!
> > Stephan
> > BTW: I run Forrest on a SuSE Linux 7.3 if that can help.

- Mark