forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Vovsi" <m...@vovsi.com>
Subject java exception when running as webapp
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:31:57 GMT
When I run my forrest site as a webapp I constantly get long Java Exception
messages, which start with:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org/apache/xml/dtm/ref/IncrementalSAXSource_Xerces

Do I maybe have an incorrect version of some .jar? I'm using Tomcat 4.1.12
on Windows XP, with jdk 1.4.

Thanks,
- Mark

Here's the continuation:

        at
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMManagerDefault.getDTM(DTMManagerDefault.jav
a:269)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathContext.getDTM(XPathContext.java:169)
        at
org.apache.xpath.SourceTreeManager.parseToNode(SourceTreeManager.java
:345)
        at
org.apache.xpath.SourceTreeManager.getSourceTree(SourceTreeManager.ja
va:316)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.FuncDocument.getDoc(FuncDocument.java:316)

        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.FuncDocument.execute(FuncDocument.java:235
)
        at org.apache.xpath.Expression.asIterator(Expression.java:273)
        at
org.apache.xpath.axes.FilterExprWalker.setRoot(FilterExprWalker.java:
156)
        at
org.apache.xpath.axes.WalkingIteratorSorted.reset(WalkingIteratorSort
ed.java:292)
        at
org.apache.xpath.axes.LocPathIterator.setRoot(LocPathIterator.java:37
3)
        at
org.apache.xpath.axes.WalkingIteratorSorted.setRoot(WalkingIteratorSo
rted.java:170)
        at
org.apache.xpath.axes.LocPathIterator.execute(LocPathIterator.java:24
2)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPath.execute(XPath.java:318)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemVariable.getValue(ElemVariable.java:31
1)
        at
org.apache.xalan.templates.XUnresolvedVariable.execute(XUnresolvedVar
iable.java:166)
        at
org.apache.xpath.VariableStack.getGlobalVariable(VariableStack.java:4
07)
        at org.apache.xpath.operations.Variable.execute(Variable.java:170)