forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject [ANNONUNCEMENT] ChartTransformer 0.0.4 released
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:07:54 GMT
Folks,

me and the worthy Piero De Nicola (p.denicola@pro-netics.com) would like to announce you the
first release (0.0.4) of a Cocoon
transformer able to generate business charts (Bar, Area, Line, Pie, ...) out of plain XML.

Some of you may remember me talking about it at the First Cocoon GetTogether in Ghent... well,
now it's for real :)

Let me just point out that this wouldn't have been possible without some good men at the IPZS
S.p.A (Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca
dello Stato), which let us make public a piece of software we wrote for a customer of theirs.

BTW, thanks to the Forrest team for letting us make so much doc in so little time :)

Enjoy ! And give us some feedback too !

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant