forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject RE: Incubator home page (was Tapestry)
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:46:29 GMT
Hi,

are you addressing me (it was not clear from the organization of your email)?

NKB asked for some examples. That was the point. To clear up anymore confusion,
the example was to show how to:
a) use a title attribute to add information to a nav item in a limited space
b) scroll something ('pre' in this case) in a div
-- the pre tag as it was used caused the entire page to scroll horiz. I tried to
offer a simple solution to keep the content on the page and just scroll the code
area.

OK?

-Rob