forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Forrest representation in XML PMC [was: Re: xml.apache.org refactoring #1 - expansion of PMC]
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:16:57 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

>>>Please send your vote results to pmc@xml.apache.org
>>><mailto:pmc@xml.apache.org>.
>>
>>Jeff...? OK with you?
>

> Fine.  Ted's email mentioned voting, which confused me a bit..  +1 for
> Steven if that's what everyone means :)  I'd be happy to be a 2nd Forrest
> PMC person if two are desired (though 1 sounds sufficient for Forrest).

Hehe - no, that's not what I meant. I meant: "are _you_ willing to be
the second Forrest representative for the XML PMC", so that we can pass
the answer on to Ted and friends.

So it seems, apparently.

XML PMC: both Jeff Turner & myself will be happy to represent Forrest in
the XML PMC, as decided upon by the Forrest committers.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org