forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Person DTD
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:06:28 GMT

We have persons on the status page, but no DTD to explain more of them.
Avalon has a format now used, and we could include something like it.
We could also point in the status.xml file to a dir where the author
info can be found, so that links are possible, and we would be using
there only an id to specify the authors.
I would also propose we use unix ids as ids in that file.

Below is a modified form of it. If someone is aware of standard DTDs we
can take from, please help :-)

<person id="">
   <honorific></honorific>
   <firstname></firstname>