forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN]JavaDoc generation using Cocoon
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:28:26 GMT

Stephan Michels wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

[...]
>>BTW, i seems you made a Forrest version of the Maven skin... wanna
>>contribute? I'll see on Avalon, maybe we should use that instead of the
>>avalon-tigris one.
>
> It's a modified avalon-tigris skin. I only changed some colors, borrowed
> from the XDoclet site(http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/).

Actually you did other fixes, and on my hd I've merged the relevant ones
in the avalon-tigris skin. Would you mind if I commit the changes and
add you as a source?

BTW, just adding your maven.css (renamed to mysite.css) to the skin
chenges the site to your L&F :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -