forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@powerup.com.au>
Subject Re: [ANN]JavaDoc generation using Cocoon
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:21:10 GMT
Stephan,

Your java2html may be just what I'm looking for.  I have been trying to
integrate syntax-highlighted code in to my FOP documentation, using
Hrvoje Niksic's htmlize.el, postprocessed to provide internal targets.
This did not integrate at all well with Forrest, which is now being used
to build the FOP site.

I'll contact you directly for some more information.

Peter

--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"