forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Update: working on wiki
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:27:27 GMT

In my quest to making it easy for users to edit pages in Forrest, I have
committed the possibility for users to use html pages as content with
*.ihtml .

I just wanted to let you know that I'm finishing the same thing with the
wiki-like format in chaperon, so that all *.cwiki files can be processed
in a similar fashion.

The wiki editor is working on my system, I just need to finish a couple
of things.

As for the *.ihtml, if we put an applet in the editor we can quite
easily edit those pages via webapp too. On my system I have made an
addition to the forrestbar that opens the file in composer, but it
cannot yet publish to ftp... so I made it resolve the real system path
of the file, but then again I had to hardcode things...

...just to let you know what I'm doing.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -