forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Chalko <n...@chalko.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] FakeForrest is ready!
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 22:50:34 GMT
Robert Koberg wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Docbook deals with technical _books_ (OReilly, specifically??). A website is not
>a book. Why try to fit a square peg in a round hole?

It does do website, but it is UGLY, or at least plain.
When using forrest, I miss things like callouts, tags for commands, dir,
object, functions, keystrokes, etc.

docbook is very feature rich.

What I would love to the ability to have docbook fomrated pages in
forrest site  while keeping the forrest header, menu, and footer.

R,
Nick