forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN]JavaDoc generation using Cocoon
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:48:58 GMT
On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 04:45:31PM +0100, Stephan Michels wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first of all, I want thank you for your great work at forrest. I'm
> now using it for my documentation(http://chaperon.sourceforge.net/).

Nice :)

Mind if we add it to the 'live sites' page?

> I have made a webapp as example for my Chaperon parser, which
> generates documentation sites for source code similar to JavaDoc.
>
> http://vern.chem.tu-berlin.de/~stephan/chaperon/net/sourceforge/chaperon/adapter/cocoon/ParserTransformer.class.html
>
> http://vern.chem.tu-berlin.de/~stephan/chaperon/net/sourceforge/chaperon/adapter/cocoon/ParserTransformer.java.html

Wow.. impressive!

Cc'ing the cocoon-docs people, where there were some efforts to create a
Javadoc Generator for building Cocoon 'manpages':

http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=FileGeneratorManPage

Any Forrest volunteers to implement a colourizer for inline code
snippets?

<source type="java">
  public void foo() {
      System.out.println("colourize me!");