forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest TODO list
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 12:56:57 GMT
Well, more experimentation!. Changed the xconf as suggested by Jeff,
checked up on the libs. Had to change the resolver.jar, both in forrest
and centipede. As a result, forrest refused to validate the docs

validate-xdocs:
Warning: External catalogfiles will be ignored

(Nicola.. any ideas??)

On setting forrest.properties not to validate, i go slightly ahead, but
not much. Now i am stuck at

org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.RequestContextPathModule

This class is in the cocoon package, but does seem to be present in the
cocoon.jar i just built. Any ideas?