forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Leung" <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: xml.apache.org refactoring #1 - expansion of PMC
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:02:11 GMT
One more thing...

Per Dirk's message earlier, the people on the PMC will be the default contacts for the ASF
wide security effort unless your project specifically designates a security contact.

Ted
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ted Leung
  To: forrest-dev@xml.apache.org ; general@xml.apache.org ; pmc@xml.apache.org ; xerces-j-dev@xml.apache.org
; xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org ; xerces-p-dev@xml.apache.org ; xalan-dev@xml.apache.org ; fop-dev@xml.apache.org
; xang-dev@xml.apache.org ; batik-dev@xml.apache.org ; xindice-dev@xml.apache.org ; axkit-dev@xml.apache.org
; crimson-dev@xml.apache.org
  Cc: board@apache.org
  Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 12:55 PM
  Subject: xml.apache.org refactoring #1 - expansion of PMC

  As you are no doubt aware, the ASF board has approved two new PMC's: one for Web Services
(to include Axis, SOAP, XML-RPC, and XML-Security), and one for Cocoon.

  In keeping with the proposal that I made last week, I'd like each of the remaining subprojects
to elect 1 or 2 persons as they see fit to represent them on the XML PMC.  I would like to
see these elections completed by Friday, Jan 31.   If you need vote counting support please
send a note to pmc@xml.apache.org.  The remaining active projects are:

  Axkit
  Batik
  Crimson