forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas" <thomas2...@nurfuerspam.de>
Subject Converting svg to png
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:34:34 GMT
Hi folks,

i like your project very much and would like to set up our new company
site
with your fine utility. I'm aware of the early stage of the project, but
would
give it a try.
Now i encountered a problem while generating png from svg. It's not
quite clear
from the tutorial where to put what directive and i thought i put
everything in
the right place, but while calling "forrest site" i get a broken link
for the
logo.png image and the generated png from the svg has the following
error msg in
the body:

Cocoon 2 - Resource not Found

--------

type resource-not-found

message Page Not Available.

description The requested resource couldn't be found.

sender org.apache.cocoon.Main

source Cocoon commandline (Main.java)

request-uri

images/svg/logo.png

missing-file

C:\dev\projekte\forrest\morelogs\build\site\images\svg\logo.png

I think this says it clear, but it don't know where to put the logo.svg,
it only
states that it can't include it. I follow the tutorial in the
"your-project.pdf"-
doc.

Maybe you could point out where to search .
Thanks
Thomas