forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject RE: file: prefix, take 2
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:37:56 GMT

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Morrison, John wrote:

> I most definately second that.  This project is _way_
> beyond my help (except for sticking an oar in now
> and then).

<aol>me too</aol>

If this discussion had taken place face-to-face, I bet it would have been
resolved in minutes rather than in hours of carefully worded emails. It's
always difficult to find the right tone in an email, especially when
discussing something where there are strong feelings on both sides.

I'd suggest taking time out from this debate for a week. Come back to it
full of Turkey and Mince Pies, and see if things look better then.

The rest of us will still be here waiting, eager to see two mighty brains
come up with a typically elegant and ingenious solution :-)

Merry Christmas,

Andrew.