forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: questions concerning icons for forrestbar
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:12:38 GMT
Hi Frederic,
First of all you need to do a CVS checkout and all your questions will be
answered. ;-) Cehck out http://xml.apache.org/forrest/primer.html#cvs if
you haven't used winCVS before.  I know you have installed it, but have you
used it yet?
If you don't want to use CVS, just get a recent snapshot from
http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/forrest/ and unpack this.  Locate the
src\resources\forrestbar directory and you will find all the necessary files.

If you want to test your icons, just type "build forrestbar" in the
directory where you unpacked the source and this generates the
forrestbar.xpi file in the build directory.  I think you know what to do
with that file.

Regarding the colors, I think you it would be cool if you could use the
Forrest colors from the site, but appart from that you are free to create
something beautiful.  I know you can do it. ;-)

Let us see what you can do.

Bert

PS1 I'm assuming you have installed a Java VM.  I know you have done so
otherwise Tomcat wouldn't run on your machine.
PS2 Leuk hé zo ne keer in het Engels babbelen.