forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Trove
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 20:40:27 GMT
Steven,
Where do you want to get with this information?  I can see the link between
this "trove" document and Forrest, but please elaborate.

 From what I read between the lines it would be a great opportunity to use
the restructuring to get people into Forrest, or to adapt Forrest to
reflect the structure and make the transition for the projects to Forrest
as easy as 123.

Do I read you correctly?

Bert