forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Fix for Forrest build script to make it work with Cygwin]
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:07:43 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> [...]

cygpath fails when fed with a (windows) directory with spaces - I tried
to apply your patch as-is to my local installation, but no luck. So I
ventured in some bash shell hacking, and it now works somehow on my
machine, using CygWin.

People on regular Unix machines, please cross-check - modified patch
applied.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org