forrest-dev mailing list archives

From ro...@tiscali.be
Subject questions concerning icons for forrestbar
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:56:49 GMT
Hi everyone,

I had planned to make new icons for the forrestbar a couple of weeks ago,
but haven't had the time so far.
I wanted to start doing this last night, downloaded Mozilla and the forrestbar.xpi
file and had a look into what needed to be done. I had to establish that
I don't yet have enough information to complete the task.
Could someone therefore give me an answer to these following questions?

1. Are there any other buttons than these: SEARCH, PROJECTS, NEWS, DOWNLOAD,
Gump, NIGHTLY, CODE, Tools, Local Forrest & Ask Sam?

2. I assume that I can start designing from scratch? Are there any requirements
that I have to fulfil designwise (Style, coloring,...)?

3. Can someone give me the fileformat (I suppose it should be gifs) and
the dimensions for these icons? More info about how the current forrestbar
is graphically created is welcome... (I assume XUL is used, right?)

Bye for now,

Frederic Robesyn
Webdesigner

Hou uw internetverbruik beter onder controle ... surf met Tiscali Complete
... http://tiscali.complete.be