forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Including legacy html
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:28:34 GMT
"Andrew C. Oliver" wrote:

> Ken, the biggest problem with including raw html is that its not "well
> formed" which means its not valid XML.  XML-foo doesn't like that.

i think we're not communicating.  stylesheet instructions are in xml.
what they *act on* does not need to be, does it?  i'm talking about
an instruction 'include this external thing verbatim on the output
side of the loop; don't try to do anything with it, it isn't for
you.  just include the frickin' thing right here in the output.'

forrest can be as fast or as slow as it takes.  is the primary goal
do a little really fast, or do a lot in whatever time it takes?