forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Including legacy html
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 06:05:04 GMT
Peter B. West wrote:

> I doubt that I am the only one who will need to accommodate legacy html.

Sure.

> The attempts I have made include hacking the build.xml to copy html
> subdirs into the context directory, have failed. because the link
> resolution fails and I get an error page in place of the original.
>
> Is there some Q&D way to do this?

We're in the midst of a heated discussion to facilitate this, not only
on the generation/copying side, but also on the linking side of things.
If it's for intra-page stuff, I'm sure you know about <![CDATA[ ]]>
sections, which however are copied verbatim with the default text
entities escaped, and are there to include code examples.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org