forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: The Mythical Javadoc generator (Re: Conflict resolution)
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:45:11 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> So assuming that the javadocs are already in build/site/apidocs, how do
> we handle <link href="java:org.apache.Blah">.
>
> Seems the simplest approach is to just strip it from the links view of
> the resource, so Cocoon doesn't even see it.

If that assumption is true and the Transformer is/can be configured
accordingly: yes.

> That's what my patch did for 'file:' URLs.

It ain't me who asked to revert it ;-)

I had my doubts whether XSLT was the way to do it, though.

I'm sure we can come up with a decent set of
link-rewriting/-resolution/view-bypassing rules, so that everybody gets
what he wants. If that involves view bypassing for static resources: why
not. I know I'll be using that one.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org