forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Conflict resolution (Re: URI spaces: source, processing, result)
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:27:24 GMT

Jeff Turner wrote:

> 1) Have lots of time to patiently explain your POV, in multiple emails
> over the coming days?  We can start with "Jeff explaining Nicola's POV"
> and "Nicola explaining Jeff's POV" emails.

Yes. That's why I vetoed your commit, because I say a usage of Forrest
that seems to be completely out of my views.
Every -1 has to be accompanied with a technical explanation, and I put
it. Then I tried to explain it. If you don't understand what I'm saying,
it's only my fault, but please do me the favor of asking me more when
you don't understand instead of snipping. I'm trying to explain myself
and have never stopped doing it, so I'm more than happy to explain
things till we understand each other.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -