forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: file: implemented (Re: cvs commit: ...)
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:29:23 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

<snip/>

> (wow - I should forward this to Sylvain: it must be the first time
> Imake favourable comments on the SWT/writeable sources ;-)

And maybe some more will come after this :
http://www.anyware-tech.com/blogs/sylvain/archives/000009.html ;-)

I don't consider equally SWT and writeable sources. Yes, SWT relies on
writeable sources, but writeable sources have a wider usage range,
including in "traditional" code. They simply allow you to get an
OutputStream on whatever you want and write whatever you want in it.

Sylvain