forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Trove
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:23:04 GMT

Steven Noels wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>> I'm looking into making these published via Gump, taking a parallel
>> route to the one Steven has taken. We'll soon see the solution and
>> work together on it.
>

> I have been background talking with Sam and moved towards using Gump as
> a datasource, too - but not running inside Gump since I have some Cocoon
> tricks in mind. Nothing committable yet, though. Do we need to work in
> parallel?

Not necessarily.
I was thinking of changing the stylesheets so that the Gump build
outputs to the xdocs11 format. Actually all Gump does in this regard is
aggregate the descriptors and xslt them.

What are your ideas?

Let's move this to the Forrest list where there are also the major Gump
devs, and see what we can do.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -