forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject minor thing
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 00:19:04 GMT
Hi all,

still catching up, trying out some here and there...
some minor glitches I've seen:

- forrest.build.xml has a target "clean-site" that is NOT
dependent on "init-props", because of this it fails to clean the
correct directory (and even makes a dir called ${project.site-dir}.

- while at it I did a quick scan and found that
copy-conf
copy-sitemap
copy-xdocs
copy-resources
copy-stylesheets
copy-images
copy-content
copy-lib
copy-classes
copy-skins
copy-skinconf
copy-status
(@ lines 383 to 467) suffer from the same

haven't come to commit fix yet, since there might be reasons for
this that I missed in my absense... will be happy to try out my
fresh toothbrush on this :-)

- I also seem to have trouble changing the skin away from the
forrest-site thing ATM, still digging into that... I am correct
to assume that the cocoon.xconf should undergo the @skin@
translation nowadays?

regards,
-marc=