forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: forrest fails on fresh seeded site
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:39:46 GMT
sorry for waking everyone up:
clean checkout of the CVS showed everything working.

apparently a
$ cvs -z3 up -d -P -C -A
will not leave you with the same base to work on as a
$ cd ..; mv xml-forrest xml-forrest-back; cvs -z3 co xml-forrest

so I stopped digging... (though some digging made me see the
input-modules idea made it into cvs (yes, that far back is my
activity) ... have to check why there seems to be still some
@token@ stuff hanging around)

-marc=