forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [patch] PDF Bookmarks - FOP Extension
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 00:25:26 GMT
Perry Molendijk wrote:

> I have added the FOP extension templates for building the PDF bookmarks to
> common/document2fo.xsl in my Forrest install. It adds the bookmarks for the
> top of the document and each section tag in the lefthand pane of Acrobat
> Reader, very handy for larger documents.

Patched (manually, so please cross-check).

Thanks, Perry. Minor nit: next time, could you please create a patch, or
at least not mess with the whitespaces: your file was using tabs instead
of spaces, and had all infra-template whitespace collapsed, which made
it difficult to apply it.

Thanks again,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org