forrest-dev mailing list archives

From admin <ad...@javable.com>
Subject i18n-ing forrest
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:54:27 GMT
Hi everybody,

We're interested in using forrest for maintaining the java-news web
site. Problem is, the site publishes articles in both English and
Russian. Forrest transforms russian documents into html without
problems (needs a proper encoding set in xml docs, though), but fop
does not include proper fonts. This is a known problem with fop, and a
fix is available (actually, modification of userconfig.xml). But I
don't see  userconfig.xml anywhere in forrest distribution. Any idea
where it is, or where should I put it, so fop from forrest picks it
up?

thanks,
--Sergey