forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Newbie question
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 16:44:16 GMT
On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 02:38:33PM +0800, Hans E. Kristiansen wrote:
> I would like to publish a certificate using forrest. The problem is that the
> cert file always get the extension .html, rather than .crt. e.g. the file is
> called cacert.crt, but the generated file is always called cacert.crt.html
> (using "forrest site" command).
>
> How do I ensure that the file extension is maintained during the publishing
> process.

It isn't really possible with the current Forrest.  See the mail I just
posted, "Adding protocols to links".  If I were you I'd wait to see what
happens on that thread.

The closest that can be achieved with today's Forrest is to stop Cocoon
adding the .html by filtering out the cacert.crt link, with a custom
sitemap:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-avalon/src/documentation/sitemap.xmap?rev=1.20.2.4&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

and stylesheet:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-avalon/src/documentation/resources/stylesheets/Attic/avfilterlinks.xsl

Then cacert.crt would have to be copied manually.

--Jeff