forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Krysalis skin in Forrest CVS?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 12:35:14 GMT
On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 12:50:54PM +0100, Steven Noels wrote:
> Jeff Turner wrote:
>
> >Care to fix the avalon-tigris skin first?
> >
> >src/resources/skins/avalon-tigris/xslt/html/document2html.xsl
>
> We recently decided to clean up the skin collection, I don't see why we
> should come back on that decision.

? We're not..

Skins now share a large proportion of their XSLT, in the skins/common
directory, making them much easier to maintain.  Or they should.. the
avalon-tigris skin partially doesn't, which is what my comment was about.

+1 on adding the krysalis skin suitably integrated with skins/common
-1 otherwise :)

--Jeff