forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: More on images in pdf]
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:46:35 GMT
On Tue, 2002-12-24 at 18:55, Joerg Pietschmann wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 December 2002 11:19, you wrote:
> > So you mean to say i have no hope :)
> There's always some hope.

Thanks, i'll try and have a shot at it. I'm looking at getting everybody
at work converted to forrest/centipede, so am not giving up so soon :)
(pdf generation is VERY important there..).... tho i dont have much of a
clue about what a Cocoon resolver is ... but i'm sure i'll find out...
have resisted diving into cocoon for a long time, this is the chance, i
suppose!

<snip>

>Note that this ties FOP to Cocoon, therefore no chance to
> get this in the distribution.
Yeah, of course.