forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <a...@apache.org>
Subject [Fwd: Re: More on images in pdf]
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:33:39 GMT

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the explanation.

> It could take a while to get all these things working together in a
> release.

I dont mind working with cvs versions, so long as its feasible, ie, FOP
HEAD works with COCOON head. I am currently using 0.20.5cvs for FOP ,
had tried FOP head, but that didnt work with the cocoon release i had
(complained about some missing classes). So do you think if i compile
cocoon HEAD and fop HEAD, things will work together?

Alternately, can you point me to relevant FOP patch? (is it in bugzilla
or the message archives?) i could try and patch my local branch version
with it. is that feasible?

Regards
-
Avik