forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Keiron Liddle <kei...@aftexsw.com>
Subject RE: src/documentation/README
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:28:36 GMT
On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 19:17, Victor Mote wrote:
> OK, I see now that I misunderstood your "Sorry, yes" answer to Keiron. If
> http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/site/xml-fop should be reflecting changes no
> more than an hour old made to xml-fop/src/documentation, then it is not
> working. I just looked for changes that were made about 24 hours ago, and
> they are not there. Also, as I mentioned, it shows a publish date of 12-7.
> So I suspect that something is not working. We have one document with a
> non-standard DTD (my fault, in fact that is what I am trying to work on)
> that might be messing up the flow. How do I go about troubleshooting this?

Judging by the log it might be a DISPLAY problem.

The compliance doc should only cause a broken link.

Who is in charge of the cocoondev site, could they work out what the
problem is?

> > I think Sam Ruby has a script which automatically updates the live site
> > to the contents of xml-site/targets/*.
>
> Should I contact him directly? Also, I still don't know whether
> xml-site/targets/fop is my final destination. What is best practices for
> this process? If this is documented somewhere, please excuse me -- I haven't
> found it yet. Also, I realize that this conversation might be better on
> forrest-dev. I asked on this list because I think Keiron has already figured
> most of this out & I am trying to leverage off of that. Thanks very much for
> your help.

Haven't figured out all of it.
There is no real documentation for the old process, currently we are
only really replacing the doc generation process.